Sunday, August 9, 2009

You

Can we just stop everything now???
Can I?? Can you?? Can WE????

I really hate it!!!
Can you please move on??? Stop pulling me from the back!!!
How many times you want me to tell you??

I swear to myself that I wont answer your call anymore.. Wont reply your msg anymore..
But I did... I did answered your calls and replied your msgs..
You are really disturbing my life!!! Do you really want to destroy what I have now??

I tried to be nice to you as I am still hoping that, I can still remain the friendship between us..
Even though I knew you never want it...
But... Do you really want to destroy it??? Do you really want to spoil this our very last friendship??

I understand what you're thinking.. I knw I knw.. very clearly I knw...
But the fact is... I CAN'T ACCEPT IT.. And you know that very well..Don't you???
Everytime, I wonder... Have you ever try standing in my position and see all these things??
Why can't you see what I want?? Why can't you understand me?

How many times you want me to tell you??
How many times I need to tell you???
I am sick of telling you all these!!!! EVERYDAY!!!!
Things are still the same!No matter how many times I tell you..They are still the same!!

Please stop saying that I don't understand all these words..
STOP!!! I understand I understand I undersatnd!!!!!!! I UNDERSTAND!!!!!
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!
You are the one who still in the blur situation!!!!

Come on!!! There are too many problems between us..
They can't be solved..And I dont think so I have the spirit to solve all these..
I am not a patient people..You knw it..

I give up... I GIVE UP... Sorry..Okay???

Fine?? Can we stop now?? Shall WE???

PS : Pls dun ask anything abt tis post.I'll nt tell any single word.Will tell when I feel like telling.. I M SO SORRY...

No comments: