Thursday, August 13, 2009

CRR class cancelled due to the lecturer is sick..
She has been taking MC for 3 days...
Hm... H1N1?? Don't think so.. ehhehe

Walked to college in the morning with SK..
Once I reached the classroom... There is a paper tht saying class canceled coz Ms Natasha is on MC.. ehehhe
Wow.. I m so happy...
Went back straight away...

Well.. I wore mask when I was in the KTM..
All the people there looking at me with one kind of face..
As if I m sick... *urghhhhh*
In the monorail also same thing happened...
Everyone was like.. looking at me, then whisper with their friends and laugh.. WTH!!!!
Whats wrong with wearing a mask in this very moment???
I dont want to get sick ok!!


Me with the mask..
I look so weak with the mask... :P
H1N1 is getitng serious..
It has chanegd to another kind of virus which call H3N2
My 2 brothers are sick..
Me.. going to sick soon..
Flu is attacking me!!!!!

I want to quarantine myself tomororw...
Must stay at home and finish my assignments..
Not all la maybe.. But at least must finish CCS week 1 journal...
Please please please.... Concentrate abit la!!!!
Going to week 3 ady... week 1 journal still havent start..
Lazy bum!!!!

I feel so emo now..
Dunno why.. I m emoing without any reasons... Sigh.
My phone didnt ring at all the whole day..
No sms... No phone call...
So sienz...
Opps.. no.. it rang for awhile just now..
And the phone call makes me more emo..
Know why?? Coz they person who called me was A GIRL!!! A PRINCESS!!! LOLz.....
(you know what am I talking about) ^^

Hmm.. Okay, i got nothing to do now...
Feel like eating.. But then i very full...
What to do now?? Any suggestions???
Please dun ask me to do my assignments now, I m sooo not in the assignments mood.. =(



No comments: