Thursday, August 6, 2009

Supposed to have class at 10am this morning..
But.. when I reached college, sitting inside the class waiting for the lecturer, there comes the news...
Class delayed to 11am..
Sigh~~ Tell la early.. then i can sleep longer...
Wasted my 1 hour there...

Neway~~ Only 1 hour of class for today...
So after lunch, went library with Joanne hui ling and yvonne wei min.. aahahahah
Later, Mei Hsuan joined us...
Talked talked talked~~
Laughed laughed laughed~~
Gosip gosip gosip~~
And of course, picture session..
Picture session as in stalking people's pictures in facebook... ahahahaaahahaa
4 stalkers in the library computer lab, in front of one computer, laughed like crazy.. agaahhahahaahhaha

Came back around 3pm...
Online awhile and i slept till 10pm!!!!
Geng man... I m soon to become a SLEEPING PIG!!!!
Big Fat Pig!!!!!!!
Skipped my dinner and I m damn hungry now...
Ate jelly make by Princess Zhao...
Not bad la.. But it tasted weird.. hahaaahahhaah
DUn la too emo zhao.. ahhahahahaha

Will be having a date with my sayang tomroorw...
Cant wait the sun to comes up...hehehe
Want ti watch "The Proposal" so badly...
I think i should just go and watch tomororw... ahehehehe

Have to start my CCS assignt ady la..
Journal 1... Didnt even print out the reading.. How to do?? Sigh~~
Never mind never mind.. I shall start everything on sat... Hm.. Or maybe.. SUNDAY la.. ahagga
I m lazy... Yes, i KNOW!!!!!!!!
Me Lazy Bum =P

No comments: