Sunday, August 16, 2009

I m moody

Uni life is all about READING!!!!!
Now only i know.. Smart me... >.<

I have to finish my 4 readings for the EC lecture tomororw at 8am!!!!
Thanks to my lazyness...
It's all last minutes work!!!! =(

I just started to read about 2 hours ago and I have 1 more to go...
Stupid me... I don't understand what are those articles talking about!!!
NOT AT ALL!!!!!

I seriuosly just simply read through all of them...
I swear I'm gonna die on the spot if lecturer ask me to present tomororw!!!
Please..Don't...*praying*

My new huge purple bottle injured...
Blame on me.. I spoiled it...*sob*
Me so sad..
Just bought it 2 days back.. and it was spoilt by me now.. =(

I m soo moody.. Not in the good mood to talk now...
The readings, the assignments and EVERYTHING really driving me crazy!!!!
=(

Your supports are needed more than anyone's in this moment..
I Miss you so much my dear..

No comments: