Tuesday, August 11, 2009

EC class ended half an hour early...
Bought some unhealty food and eat with Yvonne in the classroom while waiting for the CRR class to start...

Rhea and Ruth they all came in to the class.. And they started to asked : Can we go back now?? Ms Natasha is on leave today..
We(those who sitting in the classroom) were like : Huh?? WHat?? Serious??
There is a paper written Ms Natasha is on leave today.. And we didnt even read it when we walked in to the classroom...
hahahahaha

Luckily Rhea they all told us.. Or not... we will like sitting in the class and wait for nothing.. =)
Thank god Ms Natasha on leave today..
I m sooooooo tired...
CCS lecture... BORED!!!!! So sorry to say but I cant really concentrate on what the lecturer says.
Was called out by the lecturer to do a demo about the communicating thingy with Diane..
Sooooo "lucky".. I wasnt listening at all when he was teaching.. And so suddenly.. I heard my name being called.. Phew~~

EC lecture.. I almost fall asleep...I tried my best to open my eyes as big as possible...
But too bad.. I kept on yawning throughout the 1 and a half hour of lecture...
"Sorry"~~

In library now... Waiting for Zhao...
I realised... quite some number of my classmates finished their CCS Week 1 Journal...
I feel so bad... I only done the 1st part which is list down at least 10 names of your classmates..
That's the only thing that I've done last week...

Gonna start doing it tonight.. Or... maybe tomrorow...
Must done my Week 1 journal in this weekend!!!!!!
Lotssssa reading to read... CCS and EC...
Sigh~~ I m gonna have a restless weekend... =(

No comments: