Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update Update

Yoyoyo~~~
I m back people =)
I am back in my home sweet home...

Me and my fellow classmates and coursemates...
All forced to stay at home and not going anywhere...
YES... We are all under quarantine due to the very famous Influenza A(H1N1) is spreading very quickily in our campus...


Sunday (23rd August 09) :
JQ stayed over my place in Ridzuan...
Had dinner in pyramid... A restaurant in Asian Avenue,which I dunno whats the name.. :P
Had my durian ice cream too... JQ had her mint ice cream.. ahahah
Thanks lo JQ.. muacccck
After makan... JQ received a call from Miss Tharshini... our EC lecturer...
Yeahhhh!! miss T's class cancelled the nx day coz she hav to go somewhere else..
I was soooo happy until i jumped like a xiao za bor in the toilet. ahahhaa
Luckily tht time only me and JQ in the toilet.. not so paiseh.. ahhahahaaha
I am so happy bcoz Me and my group members are supposed to present our reading during the EC class the nx day.. But i havent read yet.. ahahahahahaha
I was so lazy to read tht super long article... Plus the wording sooo damn small...Pity my eyes and pity my brain... :P
Ended up tht night.. I watched my leng zai show together with zhao while JQ doing her CRR assignmt in my room, which going to due on the nx day.. =)

Monday(24th August 09)
Since EC class cancalled... I hv only 1 class for the whole day which is PR class...
And.. its only 2 hours...
After class.. Recieved the news that our school (SOC) is going to close for 1 week coz many students sick...
As I know... already hav 3 students and 1 lecturer comfirmed H1N1 from SOC...
Hm.. after few hours... yes... they announced that SOC will be close for 1 week..
So.. all SOC students.. hav to quarantine themselves in the house... hohohohoh
I more happy!!! Can lazy for 1 more week... ehhehehe
But.. still.. hav to do assignemnts la... ehehhhehe

At night, ajak sayang Bunnie vonnie and Good Friend Qer Xin come over my house and play...
Er...not realy play la.. we online together gether.. hahaha
After some times.. Not very sure whats the time.. i think... 11pm something..
Good friend said she hungry ady.. so.. 4 of us... Me, Princess., Vonnie and Good friend went downstair mamak stall for roti!!!!!
And. can u imagine... 4 of us actually ordered 9 pieces of roti!!!!!! LOLz....
1 roti canai for princess, 1 roti pisang and 1 roti canai for me, 1 roti pisang and 1 roti telur for vonnie, 1 roti pisang, 1 roti canai and 1 roti telur for good friend!!!ahhaha..1 more roti pisang we dapao for my housemate Rae..Her aunt came from Taiwan, so she hv to teman her at home. Tht's our supper... hm.. *yummy*
Me so muchieee


Tuesday(25th August 09)
1st day of holiday..(1st day of quarantine)
Me slept at 4am the day b4 and I woke up around 11am.. ehhehe
Packed my stuffs... Kepoh here sampat there.. Ate sayang wern wern's princess diet soup..then I went back to my hometown..
Nothing much.. Stayed in my house, makan, online dan tidur.. =)

Wednesday(26th August 09)
Chinese Valentine day...
Sigh... So sad.. I m single now.. No one celebrate with me... =(
Pity me... *sob sob*
It was pouring the whole day..
Basically, i was sleeping the whole day.. ahahaha
The whether so cooling.. SO nice to sleep lorh.. hehehehhe
Online.. FB games..Piano..
And and and... Chatting with my sayang Wern is sooooo FUN!!!!!
This girl...is now finding me a 'ikan milo separuh kering'.... ahahhahahaahahahaha
I cant stop laughing when i was chating with her.. hahaha
Then at night... Chat with all my 3 sayang-ssssss
Hm....me.. Thanks to sayang wern, i know how to type this ' ♥ '...Thankiuuuuu =)

Wanna play my sims 2... But... lazy la.. I feel like blogging.. coz some of my friends and my sayang vonnie are complaning.. ehheheh

Okok... I hv to sleep now... tomrorw really hav to work on my assignmentsss...
No more procrastination!!!!!! come come come!!!!! gambateh!!!!!!!

Night..
I miss you so muchieeee =(

No comments: