Saturday, August 1, 2009

Slept at 2am something last night..
Thanks to my lazy-nessssssss....
Online till almost 1am... Only i realised that i havent wash my bed sheet and my towel...
And.. i m going back to my hometown the nx day...
So. i got no bed sheet and towel to use when i m back from pahang...
Thus, with my sleepy, tired face and body, i throw everything into the washing machine and wash.. ehehhehe

Back in my home sweet home now..
Feel good to be at home and i m feeling good...

Not very happy with the degree timetable..
I got NO class on every Wednesday and Friday!!!
Sigh~~ why cant they push the Thursday class to Wednesday...
SO that i can have holiday on thursdaty and friday... And i can go back to my hometown on Wednesday after class.. How nice ya...
But.. too bad!!!!!!!!

I want BBQ plaza!!!!!

No comments: