Monday, August 10, 2009

MOnday

It's 2123 .. 10th August 2009

Class ended early at 1600..
I went to work for Kaven till 1800 since it was pouring and I need to wait for Zhao and Hui ling...
Poor Yvonne, she sat in the office for nothing but waiting.. ehhehe
Anyway.. Thanks for teman me.. =)

PR1 lecture and EC lecture seriously JAM!!!!
Human jamm!!!!!
Too many students.. Nope.. I would say is the classroom not big enough..
Sigh~~How to study in such a condition???
Hmm...

Reached home around 1845..
Doing nothing since I entered the room but online..
Facebook, Bejeweled litz, check emails, reply emails....

Emo after I received the msgs...
Concert going on in my stomach..

EMO + CONCERT = FOOD

I went to the kitchen and cook maggi...
2 packets, with 4 sausages plus half packet of the prune..
Yes.. I really can eat!!!!

I very very full now!!!
But then i still feel like eating!!!
I just feel like wanna keep my mouth moving by chewing food...
And.. I feel sleepy...

NO WAY!!!!! Have to finish my CCS reading 1st...
Or not tomrorow will die...

Oh my godness!!!! What happened to me???
I felt so wrong with me now...
Thanks to you...
You know who you are!!!!!

No comments: