Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Argh!!!!! Degree is really torturing me!!!!!!
8 hours of classes, continuously, 1 hour break in between...
Pheww~~ What a day man...

Met all my subjects lecturer...I m being stressed by 4 of them!!!!
PR1..Heard thts not an easy subject.. Quite some seniors failed last sem...
EC.. This sub is really really driving me crazy!!! its all about ACTING!!!
1st assignment, monologue..Have to find the script and act it alone.. I m dying~~
CRR.. Hm... So far.. ok la..But.. its a must-pass-subject.. So..pressure also...
CCS..Another compulsory pass subject..1st day of class, assignmts are out..
And... there are lotttttts of reading... OH.. READING!!!!!

I can feel the stress now even though its just the 2nd day of my degree classes...
Started to think that am I able to pass all these subjects??
Hmm..I hope... *pray*

I am soo sooooo tired and sleepy right now~~
Slept at 2 something last night and woke up at 6 something in the morning and i'm still late for the 8am class... ^^

Came back to ridzuan after class and I found out that my key cant open the door of my house!!!!
huh?? The 1st thing that came to my mind was : Oh shit... what happened?? How come the padlock is soo different than usual..
After i tried my key and still cant open it... I went all the way down to the office and seek for help...
And guess what.. Yes.. is the Office people who changed the lock!!!!!
Adui~~ Please la at least inform one of us that they've changed the lock..
They just changed the lock so suddenly and we was like... worrying whats happening...

My head is bery heavy!!!! Headache.. Not enough sleep i think...
Okay.. i have to go now..
OH YA... before i go.. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE LAU WEY CHIN!!!!!! =)
Night~~

No comments: