Saturday, August 8, 2009

A day with Yvonne Tay

Woke up at around 9.30am as I got an appointment with Yvonne at 10am..
She msg me at 8 something in the morning... ANd somehow.. we postponed our date to 10.45am..
ahahaha...

Was pouring when i came out from shower..
However, it doesnt last long.. =)
The sun takes place 20 mins later..

Reached pyramid and our 1st place was REDBOX!!!
Yeah... Sing K in the early morning..
Ok.. I know.. It doesnt sounds right but.. yeah... We did it.. :-)

Wong Kok after that...
Cant finish my meal... And the toast bread was nice.. *yummy*
Next~ Spending money time.. :P
Shop here and there...Bought this and that...
And a present for my dad's birthday on this coming Sunday.. <3

And Yeah... I watched 'The Proposal'... yeah.. *jumping* =)
Thanks Yvonne for accompany me.. It was nice.. Funny and touched...
I will definitely say 'YES' if there is a guy like Ryan Reynolds in the movie propose me in real life.. Hm... ok, i shall dream of this tonight when I get to my bed... =)

I enjoyed my day... Very much.. =)
No need to work tomororw.. I think I should spend my day to do my CCS journal 1...
Gotta download the reading and qeustions tomrorow morning...

Oh ya.. I heard that there is a confirmed case of H1N1 in my college!!!
A hospitality student in Taylor's College..He confirmed get H1N1..
Hm..Should I wear mask to college then????
Zhao's sister's school closed down due to too many students are sick..
Hm.. H1N1 seems pretty serious nowadays...
Even in my hometown, there are quite some number of people start wearing mask...
Everyone has to take care of themselves in this very moment... Don't let yourself get sick.. =)

I m tired now~
Till then..
Night.. *hugsss*

No comments: