Sunday, August 9, 2009

Everything is sooooooo wrong today...
I dunno why....

1st, when i was working in the office, my boss Kaven asked me to print something..
So i print print print... half way.. the printer ink got problem..
So i changed to print my stuff using another printer...
Again... I printed half way.. the ink got problem...
Nvm... I m being patient enough to print it using another printer...
And whats happened the next was... I realised I've printed the wrong things and I need to reprint.. So... i went back to the laotop and reprint everything..
This time.. the printer was ok... But.. The problem comes from the computer!!!!!!!!
IShh ishhh.. I m not sure whether is the computer or system problem..
But anyway, the conclusion is... I cant do anything at the moment...And so my boss...

2 of us were soooooooo free there... Thus.. we started to play fb games.. ehehhehe
The whole day i was online+ing, chating and gaming...Erm.. Ok la... did some key in thingy also la.. :P

Supposed to work until 4pm.. But then we got nothing to do.. So we left at around 3pm...
And tell u what.. U will never know whats waiting for you outside..

Kaven's car was blocked by a car!!!
To be more accurate.. A CAR WITH POLICE STICKER!!!

Kaven's car was parked at the corner there and this onwer of the car was too smart to parked his car infront of kaven's car... and ended up blocking the way...
We can't move his car and our car neither..
Kaven was honking for sooooo long ady...
We walked around the college and asked...
But then...still.. we cant find the onwer of the car...
There is people suggests to push the car... but then the car was too big and is in "P" condition...
Its very hard to move the car...
SO.. we couldnt do anything but WAIT!!!
Honked and honked and honked..
And finally... after 45 mins... There comes a man... I should say...A Malay Ah pek...
with a blue collar T shirt... He is sooo noot a police!!!!!
And what makes me shocked was.... HE IS JUST IN THE OFFICE BESIDE THE CAR PARK!!!!
Impossible tht he cant hear the "bi bi" sound tht produced by kaven's car!!!!!!!
OMG!! He didnt even bother to go out of the office and have a look!!!!
What kind of people is this?????
Somemore dare to stick the police sticker!!!!!!!

Anyway... I m now back in my house...
And i m soooo hungry and tired!!!
Nothing to eat.... =(

H1N1 is getting more and more serious in Malaysia...
Subang is now considered as a H1N1 infected area.. And sooo my college...
Hm.. Is this mean tht i m not safe to go college???
Since my college already have 1 student confirmed get H1N1...
Another 3 people died yesterday... So.. total 18!!!!
No more sharing is caring!!!! No more BKT!!! No more BBQ Plaza!!!!!

Life gonna be soooo BORING!!!!

No comments: