Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The reason why I love to skype =)

JQ JQ JQ!!!!!
=.=''' I m like calling myself la...hm..Lets change.
LEE JIAN QIUN!!!!!!!!
LOLzz... ahhahaah
See see see... I've posted the pics here...
Enjoy kay?? I used quite some time to edit 1 eh.. =P
No need to say thank you... I know u love me soo much..
I knw it.. and I love u too.. Muaccccckssss LOLzzzzzz







Lee Jian Qiun.. aka JQ...
The person who shared the same initial as mine.. ^^
Well.. She is my classmate... We study together, we makan together(sometimes la :P), we work together in college and WE KEPOH TOGETHER!!!! ahhahaha
Yeah.. I know... U will sure say me Ah Lian when u see this.. ahahhahahaha

Anyway... This jq, she is very lazy to type!!!!
When we're chatting in MSN, she type halfway and she will says : Eh, i lazy to type la.. Can call u arr??We talk la..
LOLz....
And so... We Skype...And we'll start to talk about this la tht la... the handsome guy la.. the gf la.. All kind of non sence.. We are just being Kepoh-chi.. LOLz..
And one more thing.. JQ likes to open her mouth big big when she was talking!!!!!!!!
Thts her characteristic.. =P

I love to skype...
Why??Hm...
Do I still need to explain why I love to skype?????
The pictures say it all.. =)

OMG... JQ is gonna kill me if she see this!!!! haahhaahaahah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Anyway... This jq, she is very lazy to type!!!!
When we're chatting in MSN, she type halfway and she will says : Eh, i lazy to type la.. Can call u arr??We talk la.." [Quoted]

"And one more thing.. JQ likes to open her mouth big big when she was talking!!!!!!!!" [Quoted]

- True! Very true! Hahahaha.. and she has a very pleasant personality. Now that i know her better a little bit.. i can describe about her later.. hohohoho