Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday at home

Woke up at 1300 ishh...
Hm.. This wasn't what I planned yesterday actually...
Phone alarm rang at 10.30am...
And I being so smart.. I off it and think that I can wake up after half and hour...
But, obviously.. I failed to wake up half and hour later... :P

Anyway... I had a weird dream yesterday..
It is really really really WEIRD!!!!!
I have no idea why am i having that kind of dream..
Hm.. Nvm.. Its just a dream anyway.. =P

Doing nothing since I woke up till now..
I know i know... I said I wanna do my CCS journal week 1 today, but I have done nothing..
Ok la.. will start abit late.. 5pm?? 6pm perhaps?? hehehe
Yvonne sayang called my soo many times in skype just now..
Was wondering why she called my so many times and the answer that I get from her was : Coz I m bored ma.. Nothing to do.. so wanna see you lorh ..
Awwwwwwwwww.... So SWEET.. ahahha
Opps.. I sound so lesbian here.. Ishh ishh.. Stop stop.. ahahhahahahahahhaha

As what I said in my previous post... I was damn emo yesterday night.. For god knows whats the reason..
Decided to wabcam with my besta housemate aka princess zhao...
I dont know wht but I was sooo hyper to show her my new bottle!!! ahahhahahaha
Its so lame , I know.. =)
And know what?? She kissed with her husband infront of me!!!
Should have snap down the pic tht time..too bad.. ahhahaha

Oh ya.. I webcam with my friend Wan Theng as well yesterdat afternoon..
Our conversation was started with the H1N1 thingy...
Then due to my build in mic is a bit sot sot.. So she cant really hear what I say..
So.. I used my lousy external mic to talk to her..
And guess what.. I have to bite the mic in oder to let her hear my voice clearly..
OMG!!! I was being a siao zabor tht time... Ishh ishhhh..ahahha
Anyway.. It was a good chat with you then.. Has been some times that we didnt meet each other..
People she very busy 1 ar.. Future doctor!!!! ahahhaha Dun play play wei.. ahahhahaa
Lets meet up next time when u come back.. =) All the best ya...

Okay.. I m sooooo HOT now!!!! Hot as in the weather la.. heheheh
The sun is so hot today... I dunno why...
My hands are sweating~~ Like I just washed my hands...
The weather makes me sleepy!!! =(

No comments: