Friday, February 27, 2009

Sigh

Parent were not in since yesterday..
The house left me and my 2 brothers..
Promised the younger bro tht i'll be bringing him to pizza for dinner if he manage to finish his homowok before 9pm..
And he did!! After my guitar class, 3 of us + 1 of my elder bro's friend headed to mentakab pizza hut.
The service was totally B-A-D!!!
Worker can't remember our order and the foods come very slow.(no much people tht time)
Had a bad dinner.=(

My day is still bored like usual, and i m moody for the whole day
My feeling is so so so so complicated right now..
i wanted to be alone and not to be disturb.
When he called, i'm so frustrated and i dun want to answer the call and answer all the questions
But when phone didnt ring, i didnt feel good pula..
Sigh, what kind of feeling is this?? I really dislike this kind of feeling, feeling like i am soon going to have two personality..
I have too much time, and this make the stupid feeling comes to me~
How i wish i am now in KL, busying for work, no time to think no time to rest but alot of time for shopping!!!!!!!!!~~~`lolzzzzzzz

I am now BORED like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need some FUN
And of course, i need Vitamin M for my Fun

2 comments:

milktea said...

sometimes i will like tat too..
wan vitamin m then earn urself lar..
dun 4get gv me ya

joanne said...

sigh..u this darling arr, alsways bully me 1 la..
Kejap wan i go build house, kejap wan i gv u mnoney... ishhhhhhhhhhh
hahahahaah