Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Febuary 4th 2009.. 1:20am...10th day of CNY...

I am suppose to lie on the bed and sleep, or watching my 'miss no good'..
But i'm now sitting in front of my laptop, clicking here and there..doing nothing...
Feel sleepy..but can't really sleep well..
Wanna watch movie, but can't concentrate on it..
Thinking what had happened jz now..
Trying to calm down myself, trying to made myself better but...hm..
The supper(maggie) make my stomach as big as if i was pregnant for 5 months!!!!
Hate it!!! Iam getting fatter in this long holiday.. =(
Plan to go for a hair cut tomorrow...
Sigh, ,my hair still tht short..never grow since i cut it last time...
Tomorrow going to cut it again..will be even shorter..But no choice, my hair spoil!!! T.T
okey...i am going to force myself to sleep...hm...
maybe......after few games...eheh
NIGHT~

No comments: