Thursday, February 12, 2009

My day was totally BORED!!!!
Bored till the max...
Sigh...
When there is no holiday, i wish i could no need study...
When there is a long holiday,i complain too bored!!!!
I just sleep, online, watch tv and games for the whole day...
I m getting bored of watching tv now...
I always want to have lotssssss of time to watch tv but now~~~
I hate to watch tv!!!

By the way, someone is getting marry soon...
hm.. Feel happy for both of them... ^^

Well, i am going to KL this saturday...
Tada..hahahah...
Finally i can go for a walk!!!!!!!! hm...i can't wait till tht day...hehe =)

Seriously, gonna practise guitar tomorrow morning and afternoon..coz have guitar class at night..
Erm...started to feel lazy ady... Haiz...

Gonna force myself to sleep now...see yah..night///

2 comments:

milktea said...

**cry**
u dowan me liao...
go kl dowan bring me..
wei wei... valentine day neh..
u should accompany me 1..
p/s: dun 4get my house ya :p

joanne said...

I wont forget your house if u didnt forget my diamondsssssssssssssss :P