Wednesday, February 25, 2009

to my dear lisa

June 2008, i met this person when i moved in to ridzuan
When i 1st saw her in the house, know what i think??
i was thinking " hmm...the office people lie me!! said there are all chinese in this unit but here comes an indian ".hahahaah
After some time, oni i knw, she is CHINDIAN..lolzzzzzzzz
She can speack mandarin but not tamil..(weird) ^^hahahahahha


Well, the girl named LISA REKHA,
my housemate,err, nope, ex housemate..lolz
Pretty har she??ehhe

Oh no, she is going to kill me...lolzzzzzzzz
See, how cute is she..hahahah

I didnt talk to her the 1st few weeks or months(i dun really remember) when i moved in.
Our class time always not the same. After class, i usually stay inside my room so we seldom see each other..
Dunno since when, we started to talk to each other, go college together, back to the house together, eat together and even shopping together...ahahaah
It goes step by step..hehehe
We become more close and close to each other..
We play and chat around in my room on my bed, sleep together when the whole hse jz left 2 of us, camwhoring together in the room...hahahahaahahhah
It was sooooooooooooooooo sweet.. =)
Happy 19th Birthday my dearest friend --Lisa
Although i m now having my long long holiday and u are training in hotel
But i m sure it doesnt affect our friendship
After your training, my holidayss
We will gather back together in college and jz like what we usually do..
Thanks for being such a sweet and lovely friend
U were there for me when i was not feeling good
U were there for me when i wan to share something
I really appreciate it...
Thank you Lisa, i love you... ^^
Once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA(*MUACKKKKKKKKKKKS)













No comments: