Friday, February 6, 2009

After thinking for a long time..Hm..
actually not vy long also la..hahah
i decided to straighten my hair~!!!!!
I wan to perm it actually, but my hair not long enough.then i heard my friend said straight hair will grow faster(go such thing???)..
so i decide to straighten it lo..
I never think i will really go and straighten it..But i did it!!
Hm...It looks,.....................funny la..
I look so weird... T.T

Haha.Friends kept laughing at my hair, espeacially the front part...
It actually longer than this, but then i feel it will grow longer vy fast, so i ask the fellow to cut more...So...end up like tht lorh...hahahhahahah
Hair will grow vy fast 1 lah...ehhe =)

Anywhere, i m super bored!!!!!
I holiday, my friends all studying...
i sleep vy late and wake up vy late everyday..
This is my long holiday's life..
haih..
Wan play game ady... Bye bye..
ehe :P







No comments: