Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moody for the whole day coz no water!!!
Feel myself so dirty, since no water so jz cincai bath
Afternoon, the sun hot like hell, and i keep sweating!!!
Lunch with nedie, and we went to our school to take the real spm cert
Met my darling there and she is paktor+ing~~hehehhe
Then we went The Store to jalan jalan and i bought a set of skin care..
I spent alot of money this month..sigh...
We then went to a bra shop and i think 2 of us almost tried out all the bra in the shop and didnt buy anything....lolzzzzzzzzz
Nola, nedie bought 1 bikini...hahahahhaha
Back home, Heavy rain.........
We chit chat alot in my house while waiting the rain to stop..
Talk about funny and stupid things........lollll

Rain finally stop and she went back..
Feel myself vy dirty coz jz cincai bath..
Tomorrow also not getting any water supply..
So must save water...
ok, my teacher jz called and he is on the way...
Have to go now... ^^

1 comment:

milktea said...

wow.. got say dao me wor.. :p