Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chinese Valentine day

9th feb 2009..

Last day of chinese new year and also chinese valentine day..
I usually didnt celebrate on this day but...
ehhe...i recieved this..With a Card.. =)Have a guitar lesson just now..
Well..After 1 year..i finally learn again..
Yes, AGAIN!! but different teacher..hehe
And as what i expect, my fingers pain like hell..
i will jz leaning for few classes coz i m going back to KL after sem break..
So, i must practice alot.. one more class on thursday... :P
After the guitar lesson, Billy fetch me out to the town..
We wanted to watch the performence, but the place was too small and...full of people..
Bad organised..There is no any stage..people just perform on the road...Can't even see what they perform coz i m too short!!!! Argh!!!
Oh ya, and sultan pahang was there too...
I heard he is giving out 500 angpau..RM10 in 1 angpau..but i didnt get it!!! *cry*
SInce we can't managed to watch the performances, we went makan supper at dragon house..sambil watching TV there..

Thx alot for the flowers, card, bear and everything baby.I really appreciate and
I LOVE YOU *muackssssss*

No comments: