Thursday, February 19, 2009

my day

My room was super messy for super long time
So, yesterday night b4 i sleep,
I set my hp alarm to 10.30am .
YES, i plan to clean my room today!!!!
Not to say i plan, is i memang want to clean my room today
Coz i really cannot tahan ady...it is super dirty plus messy!!!!
hahahahahahahahha
Nevertheless, i woke up at 11.10am..
lolzzzzz
Then, i started to clean my room!!! andddddddddddd
Here is the result....
...
...........
............
...........................
..........................................
...................................
................................
..........................
.........................
..................
..............
..........
.....
TADA....lolz...
okok, i knw it is still that MESSY
But, it is CLEAN!!!~~
hahahahahahahahha...
Plan to go back to KL 7th march and start working on 9th march
Kaven really needs help and i also bored in the house
OK, Yvonne and Kai chin are curently nudge me in msn and kept on saying i'm slow!!!
People not slow leh, i writting my blog ma..
Anywhere, i m going to show them my 'li hai'!!!
buahahahahhaah......kai chin yvonne, bearefull loh...
here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: