Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BORED!!

Long term holiday for me was
B-O-R-E-D
Super super super x100000000000000 bored!!!
Always doing nothing and the same thing at home..
Sleep, wake up, bathe, eat, online, play games, watch tv, online, fetch bro
Always look at the clock and wishing the time can pass faster
Mother is going to KL tomorrow for some meeting or course
I'm thinking of following her to KL and stay in my aunty's hse with my bro
Since i also nothing to do at home , Somemore
Pity him staying alone there
Feel like wanna go and teman him
BUT
Not sure yet
See how la tomorrow..
Havent unpack my things since yesterday and to be honest
I'AM LAZY TO DO SO
lolz
Oh ya, to my darling li
Your present is here, dun forget to come collect it..hehe
Night everyone
*muackkkkkkkkkkks*

1 comment:

milktea said...

wawa.. present present!!!