Wednesday, February 18, 2009

moody

Day per day
As time passed, i',m just wasting my day with nothing
I do the same things everyday
And i am bored of it ady
Moody right now
Don't know why
Still okey this morning, but started to feel upset this afternoon
Sigh~
No mood to talk, no mood to smile
Had dinner with nedie
discussing why am i moody
And i say out what i dissatisfied with
The more i say, the more i angry,
The more i angry, the more things i am not satisfied with
The more i am not satisfied with, the more i think,
The more i think, the more i say!!!!!!!!!!11
Argh!!! I don't know what am i writing now!!!!!!
I dont know what am i thinking now and i don't know what i want!!!
I am really really really......sigh~~
I think i am going to have 2 personality soon
Please kill me someone!!!!!!!!!!