Saturday, February 21, 2009

problemssssssssssss

Burden, sometimes is a good thing.
It can make person become more mature, and more responsibility.
However, too much of burden will only frighten people.
Problems come and go
Nope, supposed to say when the problems come to me, they will never go.
Even tht sometimes i feel i already settle it, but it still there..
How many times i have to gv myself the hard time?
How many times i have to decide on my onw but in fact i can't really decide on my own
As time passed, i become more and more confused
More and more tough to made the decision
What i have now is TIME
Yes, i have a lot of time now since it is my long sem break
But, free time didnt help me much in making the decision
I still don't know what to do now.
Maybe the oni way is i go back to KL and work!!!
Immediately!!!
Stuck all my free time with work work work and work
So tht i wont think anything anymore
And i wont have the time to do so
I wish i could go back to the origin
Go back to the moment we havent meet each other
I wish everything never start at all
Then, i am still the one who never have any burdens, problems...
I am still who i am

2 comments:

milktea said...

wat happen ooo?

joanne said...

hm hm...
something that i'm gonna tell u next