Sunday, March 1, 2009

random

Facebook is now vy popular with the pic tagging thingy..
And my mailbox is full of msgs from facebook!!!!
Thanks to those pic tagging comment..lolzzzzz
Once the email sampai my mail box, i delete and it comes again , and i delete..
Again again and again...sigh..
It is quite annoying.. ><
BTW, i chat with my dear yvonne jz now...ehhe
Using webcam..
Was trying to take pic of my screen using the laptop but dunno how..
So, i ask kai chin..ehehhe
SHe teached me and i tried(many many times)
Comes out with nothing .. lolxx
Maybe is the laptop's brand different, so the method different..
However, yvonne's laptop managed to take the pic..ehhe...
Here is the pic she took..And one more, i dun feel like upload it...coz ...nyek neyk..

lolz........Her younger sister is super cute!!!

am going back to KL soon, feel happy but when think abt need to clean my room, i headache!!! jz clean the room b4 holiday and now, have to clean it again..Sure many dust, holiday so long ady..ehhe

No comments: