Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Long time didnt update my blog ady..
Not Bcoz i m lazy but i m BUSY!!!
Busying earning money!!
hhahahahaha...
everyday work from 9am to 6pm..
Key in data, do callings. go program office then go back to the student service department...
And, i really EAT alot!!!!! see my face and body now!!! so round..hahahah

There are so many funny things happened, but lazy to tell all here...ehhehe

Went buffalo steak for dinner with JQ, Zhao wern and my boss--ms kaven yesterday night..
Super duper full!!!hahahahha...
The food nice, but the potatoes,,,hm...not so nice lo...ehhehe

*Look at my face!!!! so fat and round ady....*

JQ and ms Kaven..And this..ahhahaa.
We were talking abt bullying thingy..ahhaha
Pity Jq,heheheh

OK, i m tired now..
have to wake up early to wash my shirt tomorrow b4 going to work!!!
NIght..




No comments: