Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back in KL

I back to PJ since last sunday..
Went shopping on sunday and monday(spent alot of money!!!), started to work on Tues.
Get my cheque and i got money for shopping AGAIN!!!lolzzz
I am tired now.. i work everyday 9am to 6pm..
Have to wake up early every morning.
I woke up at 7.40am this 2 days and i was late to work!!!
Thus, tomorrow cannot wake up at 7.40am ady, must wake up at 7am, so i wont late again.hahaa
Going to have free lunch tomorrow.
Thanks JQ(sounds like i am saying thank you to myself) wahahahahha
Will be having dinner with Lisa tomorrow.
We didnt meet each other for so loooooooong.. Going to tell her many many things
See yah tomorrow !! =)

1 comment:

lolipop said...

i m sooooo sorry dear...din get 3eat dinner wif u.....
=(.....
dono if canhav dinner wif u or not lo cz i m oledi moving 2mentari leh....if u can help sm1 2 ganti my plaz den i don go stay there....
hahahahaha...........
MIZ U la....