Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My mute wife

"My mute wife', i m now sick of this drama!!!!
Its a very old chinese drame and is now showing in ntv 7, monday to friday, 1.30pm
Not going to watch it anymore next week as i will be working next monday onwards!!!
Feel like wanna buy the DVD and watch it puas puas now!!!! But dunno where to buy, the drama very old ady~~DUn think people will sell it. =(
I jz watched the half part of it today, coz need to fetch my bro and we had our lunch with parent.
I m practicing my guitar now, Thurday will be my last class, i am so waiting for it...hahahahahh
Dad said we are going to eat 'hao liao' for our dinner.. One of his customers is treating us tonight at Mengkarak... Hm... eat again.... I Eat alot in this holiday and i m growing horizontally!!!!
Need to have a diet plan...ok, maybe after tonight, or after i go back to KL...hehhe ^^

No comments: