Monday, July 27, 2009

Yeah.. I've registered for the UniSA degree program CMM in Taylor's College...
Wake up early in the morning and packed my things... Went to CIMB bank to open account for the ptptn saving account and BSN to buy the pin code... These took me the whole morning..
Bought 12pm bus back to KL.. But the bus was dammmmmn late... 12,30pm oni reached...
No choice, malaysian timing... ><

Reached college around 4.15pm and done with all those registration...
Up to the library and completed my Ptptn online form...
Can u imagine... I used 2 hours plus just to fill up the ptptn online form!!!
Somemore all the words are written in Malay... Some of the terms i cant really understand..
So, keep calling yvonne and mindy for help.. ehhehe
Thanks ya... *muacccccck*

After finished eveything, i found out my student ID still have RM10++..
I was like... huh??? how am I going to use all these credits?? I must finish it up before the Taylor's System close down my account.. I dunno when they will close down the account lorh...
But... i guess soon.. Perhaps in this few days time... coz degree starting this thursday ma... i think they should be deactivate all our foundation's account either on tomororw or Wednesday...
OK, I gonna print alottttsa stuff tomororw... ^^

I feel super duper COLD now....
In my ridzuan room with the fan volume num 2...
Sure very nice to sleep...
K, need to go to bed now..
I m very tired + tomororw have to work.. =)
So, night ya people... *huggs*

PS: Vonnie sayang, will meet ya in the cafe in our dream at 3am.. DUN BE LATE!!!! =) :P

No comments: