Sunday, July 12, 2009

The historical day

10th July 2009-- The historical day in my life..The day I have been waited to for long...
That was the day I had my last exam paper in my study life...
Huh?? It sounds like I'm graduated.. lolz...

Yes!! I'm GRATUATED!!!
Graduated from FOUNDATION la~~ ahahahhaha
Ok la.. Is not officially graduated la.. Still have to wait the result out and see if i pass all the subs... Hope I can pass lo.. *pray pray* (Got so many things need to pray, ish sihhh)
Degree is 100% course work.. That means... not gonna have any exams in my 3 years degree..
Ok la.. Its a good thing but.. Study life without exam is like something missing~~
Can u imagine??? No more exam in my life!!!

Well... My last paper was MORAL~~
From 2.30pm until 4.30pm..
I came out around 4.12pm...eheh
The moment i stepped out from the examination hall..
I was like.. Wow... I m done with all my papers.. and.. I M DONE WITH MY FOUNDATION!!!!
Its so hard to describe how i feel at that time~~
Finally after a year... here comes the day... =)

Time really flies~~
I can still clearly remembered the 1st day of foundation..
Kai Chin and I were eating pan mee together with our not-so-good mood..
We both feel so blur for our future..
and just in a blink of an eye, we are now done with our foundation...
Mmmm... How fast ya..

Most of us are going to continue our degree in UniSA..
Gonna see each other again when the new sem starts... =)
Michelle and Izzudin are leaving to another world... :P
Take care ya... ^^



No comments: