Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random

After updated my blog, i look at the time shown in my lappie..
Is 12++am.. Out of sudden, i wonder what day is today...
So, i took out my hp and i checked on it...
Well.. It's a Thursday...THURSDAY!!
Hm... Can u imagine how fast the time passes??
I just came back on Monday and its thursday now~~
All the while i tot today is just Wednesday!!!
I thought I just came back yesterday~~ Sigh...
Time passed.. very fast..
Just in a blink of an eye, it is now Wednesday...
I spent 3 days of my study day with NOTHING...
6 more days to go before my final...
Can the time just stop here for awhile??
I want MORE time!!!!
Sigh... really have to start study ady..
But no mood la... how to study??
Notes also i havent print.. ehhehe
I know i'm lazy... =)

PS: brother coming back tomorrow!!! =)

No comments: