Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A day with her =)

OMG!! The song in my blog is damn annoying wei!!!
I not very like this layout.. It is super duper mafan!!!!
I can't see whether people have updated their blog or not..
I need to click 1 by 1 to see!!
And... I cant open others' blog in a new tab!!!!
Sigh~~ So mafan... ME NO LIKEY!! >.<
I wanna change another layout..
But when i think of i spent my whole day editing this, i don't feel like changing it ady..
Whole day eh... since i woke up i edit it till evening...
OK, fine.. I'll keep this layout until i finish my final exam..
Phew~~

Well... Had cendol and roti canai with my darling just now... ehehhe
She actually ordered 1 roti canai... But the people gv her double..
1 roti canai and 1 roti telur... Mind you... she ate a big bowl of rice at home before that..ehehe
She is super the FULL man.. ahhaha...
I got 2 cendol!!ahhahaha.... me LOVE cendol!! =)
As usual... we gossip around.... Talked this and that.. Laughed like mad people..ahahaha
Around 6.30pm, we popped into her car and take pic!!! wuu wuu... ehhehe
Long time didn't take pic with her ady...
But too bad... I dun hav camera and my hp spoilt... so we used her hp..
And knw what.. We 2 look so blue in those pics coz she do some dunno what setting la.. hehehe
We then talked and talked and talked..
Oh ya.. I recorded the situation where i force her to pose with different poses.. ahhahahaha
Damn funny..hehe..

Our next date --> this coming saturday..after her tuition. hehehe
Gonna go to her house and see her so called 'kotak' bed..lolz..
Cant wait to laugh at her again.. ahahhahaah


No comments: