Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Woke up late this morning..
Maybe coz my boss on leave today..
So i dun feel like going to work so early..(i know i'm bad)

But anyway.... Zhao managed to wake me up at around 8.15am..
So... not considered tht late... =)

Early in the morning, my hp inbox full of msgs and calls...
I already knw this will happen last night.

I received some quite rude comment in my cbox this morning...
And i really hate it!!! You know that, but u did it!!!
If making me angry is your purpose... Well done, u successed!!!
What u've done already beyond my boundary...

You should have this about this before...
I'm so sorry that your apologize came in the wrong timing..
Its too late to apologize..
What you've done is already done.. Things happened...

YOU CAN'T CHANGE ALL THIS WITH JUST A SORRY!!!

Please think twice before you do anything..
Once you did it.. there is no way to turn back..

To YOU,
I know what is your purpose..
And... CONGRATULATION!! You did it!!!! Seriously, i m not kidding with you..
So, You can now stop everything.. Please stop doing everything!!!!
Stop calling me, Stop sending me those apologize msg...
My life will be much more happy without you...
THANK YOU~


No comments: