Friday, July 3, 2009

Out of no way... I feel so sad now~~
Coz of ??? I myself also dunno...
I so emo now...
Especially after msn with vonnie... Sigh...
Vonn ni... always make me feel so sad.. =( :P
I M VERY MOODY
Ok, maybe my hp is one of the reasons..
Exam... maybe is another reason...
Sigh~~~
Had KFC just now... Sooooo full...
I actually very free at home... EVERYDAY..
But u knw.. i didnt even touch my notes!!!! NOT AT ALL..
I doing nothing at home but i still not willing to take out my notes and read!! NO!!
Haih..I can feel the pressure in my mind now...
Haih....
Online, SMS, Movie... These are what i have been doing the whole day...
And due to my phone problem... i cannot type my sms fast...
Once i type faster, the whole thing will stuck there...
and i will have to switch off and switch on again...
I keep on switching off and on jz now when i was msging with my dearestsss...
It is sooooo annoying!!! I hate it!!
But.. My darling lisa... your words touched me!!! :-* * muacccks*
"without you is like the earth without the sun and moon and stars" lolz...
See, i am a fast learner right?? :P
I miss you so badly!!!! =(
And YOU!!! I miss you too...
Everyday~~ I miss you...
One more week to go..
I have to say bye to foundation~~
and also... bye to michelle... =(

No comments: