Thursday, July 23, 2009

An out day..

Thanks to my boss Kaven, I have an off day for today... =)
As we planned the day before... bro came to my place after his final exam..

2 of us headed to Sunway pyramid..
Bought her guitar's strings and since we got nothing to do, and both of us dun wan to shop..

We decided to go Sing K... hehe
We went redbox and sing from 3pm till 6.30pm!!!!
So syok man.. ahahhaha..

Dinner at aunty's place..
I just realised that I long time didnt have a proper meal.. I mean.. WHITE RICE with veges.
She cooked alot for me and my bro.. Hmm...*yummy yummy*

Of course, I ate alot.. As if I never eat rice before.. ahahhaha
Chicken, curry, long beans, veges, fish, soup...
Hmmm.... I really can't resist food...
As a result, I m now so full!!!
I feel so heavy now!!! ishh ishhh
Really need to diet!!!! DIET!!!!!

Dad and the younger bro are sick...
Sigh... nowadays, the H1N1 flu seems to be so that serious...
SO many ppl getting sick now..
Have to take care la everybody...
Eat more apples...coz 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away'
ahhahhahahahaah

Okay la.. Gonna sleep soon...
Going back to my home sweet home tomorrow...
Gonna send my baby laptop to the computer shop and check what's wrong with it.. Sigh!
Night people... =)



No comments: