Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fetched Li on saturday afternoon after her tuition...
As what we planned the day b4, we went to the hp shop and again~ I have to leave my hp there for 1 week..=(
Ishhh.. manyak problemssss.. Sigh~~
Had our lunch in relaxing point... She ordered curry rice... Taste nice lorh...
My nyonya mee nice also la.. ehhehehe
But both of us also cant finish out food..
Ok, after makan.. we went back to her house...
Her house renovated last time.. and after quite some time... finally done...
Her house is dammn nice lorhh..
I like it so much..
and ya... her so called 'laci' bed is sooo cute..hahahhahha
I sat on it.. and i move left and right.. then the bed also moved left and right..
And it produced alots of 'bing bang' sounds.. ahahhahahhahd
Ok then.... we camewhored with her little brother using my laptop's webcam.. eheh
Her bro was soooo happy and hyper when he saw those special effects from my webcam...hahahahha

Back to my own house after tht... and there comes the heavy rain...

No comments: