Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I hate :
People use fake name/ others name to leave msg to me...
People twist the whole true story...
and i really hate PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

Come on, dont tell me u dont know who am i talking about..
Yes... it is so obvious tht i'm talking about you!!!
You know who you are... Stop doing all these childish things!!!

I am free to go out with anyone...NON OF YOUR BUSINESS ok?!?!??!!
Who do you think you are???
Please la...Can you be more mature???
Stop disturbing my friends!! you know i dun like it..

I trust you all the time...but see what you've done???
How I wish is not you,,
But too bad.. i checked all the details and it was YOU!!! BTBE!!!
U make me so disappointed..
You knw what you've done..
There is NO WAY i will turn back...

I dont want to see any of your msg!!!! Please stop all this..

No comments: