Monday, July 6, 2009

Well well well... My plan to study in library FAILED..
Thanks to 'someone'...
Having headache now... sleep too much i guess..

Woke up at 10.30am but.. ehhehe
I continued sleep until 12 something, i heard people knocking my door..
At 1st i thought i was dreaming... so i not really go and bother it..
But..after that, i feel someone is opening my door...
As i m the oni one who stay in this room, so i think no one will have the room key..
Thus, i tot i was dreaming and i dun bother it again...
But somehow, in a very blur situation, i opened my eyes and guess what i saw???
I saw a GUY standing inside my room!!!!!
Waseh... i immediately jumped up from my bed and i awake straight away...
I opened my eyes as big as a lolipop just to confirm tht i m NOT dreaming!!
How I wish that i was dreaming.. But.. okay... its not..
Its true that there is a guy standing inside my room...

He is a student helper from the office..
He came and check the condition of the room because wee san shifted out...
Aduii~ my room is super the messy man..
And i was sleeping like a big fat pig.. I really dont know how long he stand there and call me... Ishhh ishhhh
So paiseh.. hehehehe

Ok.. i really need to study now..
But you know what??
I just realised that my notes are not complete!!!!!
Less 3 chapters of MA , 1 chapter of SP and moral the worst!!!!
I didnt print out any moral notes!!!!!
i m DYING~~~

No comments: