Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My time is totally upside down now...
Althouth i'm working from 9am till 6pm everyday..
I still tend to sleep very "early"...

Woke up at 8am every morning....
Came back at 6pm.. And I will straight away go to bed.. (tired ma) =P
Then will wake up at 10pm something...
And wil continue sleeping around 2am...
Then the nx day have to wake up early again..
I kept on yawning when i was working...
I can even fall asleep while i was keying in the datebase and doing calling...
OMG!!!!!

Everyday doing the same things..
It is soooo BORED!!!!

This holiday doesnt seems like a holiday for me...
Coz i oni stayed in my hometown for 4 days.. Yes... is FOUR days out of my 3 weeks holiday...
When I was at home, i feel like coming back to PJ and work..
Coz i really doing nothing there... everyday eat, online, gaming and sleep...
But now... i m here to work and i complain again.. Complain about too bored and not enough time for myself...
Sigh~~ I am so hard to please... xD

Neway~ I'm very hungry now...
Skipped my dinner just now coz i was sleeping like a pig... =P
Gonna go to the kitchen and see what can i eat..
Aiyo...like tht how to diet???? eating at this time is really very fattening...
Hm.... nvm nvm... I shall start my diet plan nx week... hehehehe ^^

Night people... =)

No comments: