Friday, September 11, 2009

Yeah Yeah!!!!!
Finally... Done with my CCS aassig 1!!!!
I am done with all my assignment 1..
Opps/.. no... EC havent...:P
woohuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Thanks sayang vonnie for helping me assign IT again...
My internet really sucks in the moment!!!!! ishhhhhh
NVM..

I was so happy yesterday night after I finished my CCS assignment...
I watched my Hong Kong Drama until 4am!!!!!!
I know I very the geng.. ahhaahahahahaha
I dont know why, I just dont feel sleepy...
Just wan faster finish my drama...
However, I got limited episode oni...
So far, I watched until episode 13...
Shuk Kiun.. fast fast download the rest of the episode la!!!! =)

Went college to pass up the hard copy of the assignment..
It was 12.30 at the afternoon!!!! Can you imagine how hot is the weather...
I was sweating in and out!!!!!!
Went Media Hub to print my assign... But the printer there spoilt..
So... went to library...tried for so many computers... Finally printed out my thing...
Phew~~ waffle as my lunch..
Came back and watch my drama again with my roomate..
And after 2 episodes.. We two fall asleep.. =)
and now oni i woke up... =)
Life is so relax now..(oni for now, not anymore until next monday)

Waiting for my family now...
They are just around this area...
BBQ plaza, shopping... Here I come!!!!!!
Muahahahahahahhahahaha

No comments: