Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mini Gathering with friends

My break wasn't works today...
and from it, I realized there are no reasons for stopping me to brake!!!
Yes.. I know.. I can't be like that anymore..I must brake!!!!
Trust me!!! I will really brake start from now... I promise...
I promise you.. and I promise to myself... I will!!!!! and I can!!!!!
Yes I can!!!!! One day, I will be very proud to say I DID IT!!!
Just wait and see!!!!

Well... as what we had planned, 7 of us went out together..
Went D Island for lunch.. Not really lunch... More on high tea...
Talked and Laughed as usual..

Shi Mei and Me



After that, chilling in Su Ting's home..
Opened the secondary school magazines and we started to laughed at each other for those changes..hahahahahahha
Had our great time there and we decided to have 2nd round of yam cha session at night..
Whahaha.. Since Wan Theng is going back to her Uni tomorrow... Tonight is the only time that we have..
Thus...Set the time, location and..... ON!!!!!!!*hehe*

It was in Relaxing Point.. Five of us.. Su Ting, Wan Theng, Yen Murn, Shi Mei and Jun Qi...
Can u believe that we actually brought our secondary school magazines and photos to the restaurant and flipped through it just to laugh at each other's faces?? ahhahahaaha
It was an awesome night with the girls after our SPM..
There has been a century since we last meet..
We are all pursuing our studies in different places.. We hardly can make time for each other...


The four of us..
Yen Murn, Wan Theng, Shi Mei and ME!!!
Su Ting was the camera girl =)



~Wan Theng and Shi Mei~
What a pose ya wan theng.. ahhaha
Su Ting and moi!!!!


Take 1
Not success coz Yip's eyes were closed!! :P


Take 2
Hm..Cant remember whats wrong with this pic..
I think should be Su Ting complaining about her eyes.. =)



Take 3
Finally.. The nice shot of us..

Chilling in someone's home and I realized there is a must to brake!!!
I am pretty clear what I want now..
Gonna trim my hair tomorrow and get start from it!!
Thanks to YOU!!!!
and hey, I really have to start work on my CRR assignment ady...
It is due on 1st Oct man... Better be hurry!!! No more last min work!!!! Come come!!!Gambateh!!

But as for now.. Its 3,35 in the morning...
Its time to get on to my bed and dream about leng zais!!!!!

1 comment:

wendy-mickey said...

very happy during this gathering...
everyone become more mature adi...
next time we should call every chinese in 5 Alfa for gathering...
then can see the difference between each ohter...
wahaha....