Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Greeting from ADP library

Hi everyone...
I am now in ADP library with my two sayangs and housemate...

My unit's internet spoiled, thus, me, zhao and sk decided not to go back so early..
and.. This is why we are here in Subang Jaya ss15, Taylor's University College ADP's library..
Sayang Yvonne is here with us as well.. =)

Heard of there will be many leng zais here but... NO!!!!!!!
SK said they are all bear bear type... Suit my sayang wern wern more...
Me and SK are kind of dissapointed.. ahahhahahahahah
Anyway..Me dun like this library...@.@
Just now when we come in that time, already kene marah from the people..
Have no idea who she is.. But.. She looks fierce!!!!!! :-@
Limited computers here...
Since we come that time not many people, we managed to get the computers...
Me and SK was separated by a quite ok-look but not-so-leng zai punya guy..
While the other 2 sayangs are sitting the row behind us...
We were separated by 4 huge black round disscussion table and 16 medium black chairs..

Library is pretty quiet now... like what my sayang wern wern said...
"People here all 'tak che' people"...We are not suitable in this library... =(
There is a girl.. oppss.. should have use the word "women"...
Well.. this WOMEN was the one who scolded us just now when we walked in to the library without scaning the ID...
She now keep on walking here and there behind me.. Like checking dunno what things..
I am so scared she will come and scold me as I used this computer for facebook, ebuddy and blogging while others used for study purpose!!!! =p
But... dun care la... i m going off soon.. =p

Had snowflake ice just now...
Havent hav my subway, but I am so full now..
All hav to thanks to my careless...
I salah ordered in the snowflake... That dessert wasn't what I want.. T.T
Bought 3 portuges tarts from the bakery after snowflake...=)

There is a pair of couple sitting beside SK... According to her, the couple are noisy and they make SK can't concentrate on her assignment..hahahahhaa
We guessed they are arguing.... SK said the guy keep on asking the gf questions and the gf doesn't seems like wanna answer... ahahhaha
But.. the gf answered the bf's questions at the end... ahhahahah

Ok, I know I am very lame.. But... Hello!!!! I AM BORED!!!!!
I got nothing to do!!!!

I finished watching all the dramas that SK gv me.. And due to the stupid internet at home, she is unable to download more episoides for me..
I wanna get a broadband!!!!! I am sick of using the slow and lousy streamyx in my current unit!!!!

okay... My sayang wern wern is here to urge me faster!!!!!
We wan go for our dinner and back to the HELL!!! T.T
Thats all...
Am leaving the library now..
Bye ADP library!!!! =P

No comments: