Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brake or not???

Well, was playing the fortune teller genius thingy in facebook..
Asked the same questions as zhao wern asked(some la)..
Ended up with different answers.. WTH!!!!
And also get some answers that I don't like at all!!!Ishhhh

Zhao asked 'Shall joanne brake?'
Answer: Yes!!!
Me asked ' Shall I brake?"
Answer: Of course NOT!!

See..Sigh~~
I am now standing in between brake or not brake..
I admit. My brake is abit cacat...
It sometimes works, sometimes not..
But most of the time, It doesnt work!!!!!

I need a new brake!!!! I need a new car!!!!!
Not kidding!!! I mean it!!!!!

Okay, I have no choice but to BRAKE!!!! Or not I will end up banging the car!!! and destroying the car... so...
BRAKE IMMEDIATELY!!!!Brake ASAP!!!!!

In order to recover from the hurt due to the brake,
-I want to get myself a new hp.. Me like Sony Ericsson W508
-I want to eat Subway!!!
-I want to eat BBQ plaza(although i just ate last friday)
-I want a new bag..(big/small.. Both also i want, although i just bought a new red bag)
-I want a new flats, sandal and slipper... (I know I had alot ady but... i still want)
-I want a car!!!!!!!!!
-I want...... EVERYTHING!!!!!

I am trying to brake now..
It hurts!!!!!

No comments: