Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally... I shifted from my current unit to another unit...
From Block B to Block A...due to the taylos hostel management wanted to gv back my current unit to the owner... to cut down their cost!!!!
From big house to small house, from big room to small room, from no roomate to 1 roomate...
Sigh~~~ I am so not used to the everything here...
I don't like my toilet, I don't like my bed, I don't like my door, I dont like the hall, I don't like the interent here!!!!!
The hall is full of everything!!!!and the interent is super duper the slow here!!!!
Sometimes can't sent and receive the msg!!!!!!
*sob sob* I started to miss my previous unit ady..
Only 3 of us in the house..
We can scream and shout as loud as we want anytime..But not anymore for now...

Went to the previous unit to bathe and clear our things for the last time..
After today, we are not gonna stay there anymore..
How sad.. We will sure rent the house back after everything being settle down...

Need my internet!!!!!
FAST INTERNET LINE!!!!!

No comments: