Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update

It's been some time that I last update my blog...
I got nothing to blog...
1 week quarantine... 1 week holiday...
I did nothing in my past 1 week holiday...

Ate alot of food...and sleep alot... Make me fat like pig!!!!!!
Ish ish....
Just finished my EC reading... like 10 mins ago.. ehehhe
I know I very geng.. ahahahahah
Can't understand at all!!!!
Have to present CCS and EC readings tomrorow...
To tell u the truth, i dun understant at all the 2 readings..
So.. i will just simply crap for tomorrow's presentations...

Pyramind shopping with my sayang princess zhao wern ...
Bought the same shirt with her at padini shop...60% discount..
Gonna wear tomrorow...

Tomorrow dinner together with my boss and the other helpers..
Tony Romas in Sunway Pyramid...
Hmmm...I can smell the fun now....




No comments: