Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909

090909... What a historical day...
Only appear once in our life time...
Too bad.. You're not here with me.. =(
But anyway...

It was a Wednesday...
As usual.. I got no class..
I planned to do my CCS assign which due on this coming Friday, which is TOMORROW.
However, F-A-I-L-E-D... =(

I slept till 12pm... (this is so me) =P
I spent my whole day watching HONG KONG DRAMA- You're hire!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
I don't know why.. I m just not in the mood to do anything but watching my hong kong drama..=o)
Maggi Mee as lunch, Yuen steamboat as dinner, Roti pisang and Roti Canai as supper..
I was super duper full!!!!! My 5 months baby boy is coming back!!! =(

100909
Class at 10am... I thought I will be late to the class as I woke up late..
Walked half way to college... Sayang vonnie called and said CRR class cancelled..
OMG!!!!! I shouldn't have leave the house that early..I already half way till College... and being the careless me, I left my house key in my room, and I locked my door...Roomate was in the college.. so I got no key to enter the house even if I turn back to my condo..
SIgh~~ no choice, went college and meet with yvonne in the library and do my CCS..
Not bad.. I to managed finished Week 3 journal... Left week 4...
Haih... I AM LAZY!!!!!
I dun wan to do anything!!! i so sleepy now... I wanna sleep!!!!!!
Someone slap me please!!!! =(




No comments: