Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update update



Zhao Wern and me..



Dinner at Tony Romas Pyramid with my boss Kaven and other helpers...
5 plates of food, with kinda large portion...
I was sooooooo full....
3 months baby boy suddenly upgraded to 5 months... hahahahaha

The next day.. dinner at Yuen Steamboat with Qer Xin, Kai Chin and some of her friends...
Long time didnt see her ady... 2 months i guess...
Glad to know You are good in the new environment... =) *hugggs*
Joined sayang wern wern, shuk kiun and victoria at MCD after steamboat...
Ate 2 large fren fries due to my boredness and the not-so-good mood...
I was bloated!!!!!!
I really need to take my diet plan seriously...
Stop ajak me for those fattening food!!!!!!

I am now back in my hometown...
So many assignmentss need to finish up...
OMG!!!! PR is due on 8th sept...
And.. FYI, i didnt even read the assign questions yet..
Call me smart.. :p
CCS due on 11th Sept...
I just do till the week 2 journal oni..
2 more week's journal to go...
Haih....

EC assign 1 due on.. er..... nx 2 week...
Not very sure when..ahahahha
But I can sure that, I am not-yet-ready for the acting!!!!!!!
Monologue is really killing me... =(

Gonna move to another unit in ridzuan...
Sigh... Me no likey...
I still perfer the current unit..
I really used to the environment ady...
Suddenly wan me to shift to another unit and I'll hav to adopt the new environment again..
Sigh~~~

Really hav to start my PR assignt tomrorw..
But now...I wanna lazy for a while... =P
Blogging, gaming and drinking my apple juice while on the phone with the people I love..♥♥♥
Me you~
My Besttttta Housemates in PJ...
Me ♥♥♥ you two!!!
Muacccccks..
XoXo


No comments: