Monday, September 28, 2009

1st day college after raya break

Flu Flu Flu...
I hate u the most!!!!
Please go away!!!
FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!
Ishhhhh!!!

1st day back to college after 1 week raya break..
PR class canceled, Thus, only have 1 class this morning which is Effective Communication(EC)..
Well, I wasted my whole day with NOTHING..
Class at 8am and ended before 10am.. =)
After heavy breakfast with Rahilah, Sayang Vonn, Ming Chuo and Nicole, I'm back in Ridzuan...
Its about 11.30 in the morning...It was raining.. Hm.. Not so heavy...
I came back, wash my cloths and I started to ONLINE!!!
Yes, ONLINE... and it tooks away my golden time for CRR assignment... T.T

Online facebook game(bejeweled), Online movie... ishhh...
My day was contributed to these 2 but NOT assigments!

After lunch, continued with bejeweled and movie...
Slept at 17.45... Woke up at 19.35 and after dinner.. I'm here till now..
Looked through all the CRR articles and I've choosen the article for my critic essay..
Okay.. At least... I done something for it right?? *clap clap* :p
Will do the essay tomorrow and Wednesday... =)

Argh!!! My nose is running...
Have to catch it back now... >.<
I hate the feeling of being SICK!!!
I miss you already. =(

No comments: