Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hello...
Unable to online these few days coz internet in my current unit spoiled!!!
I don't know what happened and I am too lazy to bother it... =p

Well... EC monologue today... Just now I mean... 2 hours ago...
Pheww~~~ I'm DONE with the EC 1st assignment -monologue!!!!!!
I was very nervous yesterday..
Thanks my Sayang Wern Wern for the help yesterday...
She helped me with my practice yesterday after she came back to the house..
Havnet mandi and study for her quiz... ehhehehe
Thanks..
Thanks for coming to support me sayang wern wern.. and also my Sayang Vonn Vonn!!!!!!
Love ya... Thanks my darling Li also... Thanks for supporting me through sms.. and.. Thanks to YOU la..

I am now in the library with my 2 sayangS and housemate...
We are going to hav Subway and snowflakes later...=)
I wan my subway!!!
I want my ice!!!!!!

OMG!!!! Its very the hot here!!!!
My hands sweating non stop!!!!!
Me dun like!!!!!
I want air!!!!!!!!! =(

Done all the assignment 1 for every subjects!!!!
Kinda relax a bit..
Raya break next!!! Gonna go back to hav fun!!!!
Time to recharge my bettery... I'll be more hardworking after that...
Trust me... =)

No comments: