Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yes! I m back in my home sweet home..
Sleep at 2am last night due to the econs assignmnet and presentation slides..
Woke up at 6am to pack my luggage and prepare for th 8am class..
Walked to college with my dear vonn vonn.. Printed our assign in the libraby and tht cause us late to the SP class..
After MA class, together with vonn, took the train to KL central..
She going to meet her mother and i going back.. =)
3G with her when i was inside the monorail.. So funny wei..hahahahahha
Me love u ya vonn!!! dun so sien la... *smile*
I dorve my dad's car today.. ahahha
Cant imagine... He seldom let us(me and my bro) drive his car.. ok, not seldom, is not at all!!!
He dun allow us to drive his car cos according to him, his car is too big for us and his car is very hard to drive..
But..l ok wad... i CAN drive!!! hahahaha
But it is seriously too big for me... feel like i m going to bang others car anytime.. ahhaha*touch wood touch wood*.. =)
Bah kut teh as dinner... and..sampat+ing around with nicole and jq... lolz...
OK, i m tired now.. Whee~~ tomorrow i m going to Kuantan with my lovely family,..
It's FAMILY DAY tomorrw!!! hahahaha

No comments: